Call and Collect Service
As your Co-operative Society, supporting our members is at the heart of what we do. We know some of you may need help in getting the food you need.
From Monday 11th May, we’re opening up our Call & Collect service, exclusively for members who may need that help. Here’s what to do:
1. Call 0800 0501601 and place your order over the phone from the list of items below
2. We’ll call you back the following day to take payment and give you a collection number
3. Your order will be available to collect in the afternoon, the day after it was placed.
*please note, any orders placed on Friday will be ready for collection on Monday afternoon the following week
Please note that:
- The call taker will ask you about allergens when you call to place your order
- We take every effort to make sure allergen information presented on this website is correct, however recipes are regularly changed and you should not rely soley on information presented here
- All food products supplied as part of this service are packaged with manufacturer’s labelling which includes a full list of ingredients
- Always check manufacturer’s product labels before consuming and contact the manufacturer if the label is unclear
For Full terms and conditions click here